Chicago Cubs - X-Grill Portable Charcoal BBQ Grill
Bring the BBQ wherever you roam with the X-Grill Portable Grill. Cook up some fun when camping, at a picnic, tailgating and more - all you need is charcoal/kindling, and friends!
- Slim line design
- Compact and easy to assemble
- A grilling surface of 203.5 sq. in.
- Durable 600D polyester carrying tote
- Detailed warning label sewn directly into interior side of flap
⚠ Warning: This product can expose you to carbon monoxide, which is a combustion byproduct known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- RRDCHReviewingX-Grill Portable Charcoal BBQ GrillI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery Handy Portable Grill
This portable fold-up X-Grill by Oniva is great for grilling burgers, sausages, and simple cuts of meat. It folds up really nicely and comes with a handy over-the-shoulder carrying bag. The bag and compact design makes it very easy to take with you if you want to grill things at a tailgate, at the beach, or at a park, for example.
The grill itself gets the job done well enough but leaves a few things to be desired. The grates arent perfectly lined up with the side that holds it in place and it is a little bit wobbly since the grate is also made of three pieces attached together.
The charcoal sits very close to the cooking grates so food items cook very quickly and can burn more easily, resulting in things like burgers and hotdogs working out well but not so much for more complicated food items like chicken. Ideally a cover or lid would be a great additional feature to help control airflow and to control how hot the grill gets.
All in all, this X-Grill is still a very handy thing to have on hand since it can easily be stored away when not in use. I also wish the bag that it came with had a zipper or a velcro closure because as it is now, its just a non-secure flap that tucks into the bag, allowing for the grill to slide out if it falls over.
- CCarmencita1980ReviewingX-Grill Portable Charcoal BBQ GrillI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove it!
Good quality, Top grill received is slightly bent, Perfect size for small backyard and outdoors. easy to setup and store. generated loads of heat. Cleaned up easily also you fold and keep it in the car. I love it!!!
- CcarrieoReviewingX-Grill Portable Charcoal BBQ GrillI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for camping
I am not a big fan of camping but when I do go, I want to be able to eat warm meals! It was so easy to set this up and cook up some hot dogs for the family to eat! Easy storage, easy clean up! I love it!
- BBeber90ReviewingX-Grill Portable Charcoal BBQ GrillI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome
Lightweight, durable, compact profile that easily folds up and thrown into the back of the vehicle. An awesome game changer for cooking either while camping or at tailgates. A great product overall. A+