Covina Acacia and Slate Serving Tray
We know you've heard the saying "Slate is Great". And if you haven't heard it before in your life, now you have. With elegance and simplicity that is rarely matched, the Covina serving tray will be the piece of cold stone that brings fire to your life.
- Made of Acacia
- 17” x 11” x 0.75” wood base
- Removable 14” x 11” x 0.20” diameter slate serving surface
- Slate fits into a notch on the back to stay securely on the tray
- Satin finished gold handles for easy carrying
- BVBenjamin V.ReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAllows you to put your food back in nature before your face
If you truly want to feel like a chef, this is the way to go. The rock and wood combination feels like you're making food on the top of a mountain. If part of taste really is presentation, then I'm about to make some delicious food. Toscana does a great job of having a pleasing aesthetic while also maintaining outstanding quality. We've used a few other of their products and have loved all of them. The removable slate slab also makes cleaning a cinch and the possibility of cooling the slate before putting cold food on it. Excited to try a few things with this!
- JJrhodesReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful design and style!
I love entertaining and this platter is beautiful and the perfect size for a snacking board or cheese tray. The slate makes it so you can slice right on the board. The slate is also removable so you can store your cold products in the fridge without the bulk of the tray taking up room.
- RRx3ScrappyReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful tray
Charcuterie is just a great way to entertain guests and serve them up and a great combination of cold cuts and cheeses, and now I have the ultimate serving tray! Going from a warped cutting board, this is a major upgrade with foam feet on all the corners and the beautiful inlay of color on the wood base. I had a few compliments and questions about my "stepped up" platter... more to talk about. The quality built into such an elegant design is what caught my eye. If my get-togethers keep growing, I will need a larger Covina serving tray!
- LLemoore72422ReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful!
Absolutely love the look of this Acacia and Slate Serving Platter! Makes the food look even better when you have such a nice presentation. It is also very convenient that the slate portion is removable which makes for very easy clean up. Love the look of the wood, slate and gold handles. Quality product and something well use all the time!
- JjudeyeReviewingCovina Acacia and Slate Serving TrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoElegant and functional!
I absolutely love the Covina Acacia & Slate Serving Platter. I just wish that I would have gotten one before the holidays, but at least I will have it for this year and the summer. The platter is actually somewhat heavy and very sturdy. The style and colors of the acacia wood and the slate would go with nearly any type of function and decor. Personally, I am going to use this as a charcuterie board. My hubby wants to kidnap it for the grill. I may have to get another.