Growler Tap with 64 oz. Glass Growler
What's better than a freshly filled growler with your favorite brew? Your own personal Growler Tap to perfectly pour glass after glass, that's what.
- Acacia wood base with 64 oz amber glass growler
- Easily disassembles for portability
- Chalkboard finished handle and soapstone pencil for customization
- Measures 7in x 7in x 15in with growler/ 6in x 6in x 6.5in without growler
- AAggieKariI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect at-home keg.
This has been a party trick for easily serving fresh craft brew when hosting at home. No mess, and this beer tap pours a professional pint every time. Set up is simple: screw on airflow cap, gently tip growler into the body of the dispenser (some liquid will pour into the reservoir), and use the handle to serve. Clean up is equally simple by running a growler of warm water through. The kit includes a glass growler, which is helpful, and there are so many places where you can get a growler filled now. Saves money to use growlers, saves the landfill to use growlers, and using this growler tap is like going out, but for less money. What I dont know yet, is how the beer keeps in the growler after assembly because there hasnt been any left to test carbonation and such the next day. The airflow cap is more secure than a regular growler cap where Ive seen beer go flat easily overnight in the fridge, so im hopeful that its mostly about being able to fit the assembly in the fridge. This has been a great patio addition for spring; have already had BBQs, beer tastings with friends, and we cannot wait for football season!
- MMMeg M.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome
This is such an awesome growler beer tap. This thing works pretty well and offers such a cool look for your space. Its pretty easy to use and it seems that it retro fits to any standard growler that you may have.
- LLynds247I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat tap
This little mini tap is so nice! Great addition just sitting on a table. Will hold beer or other beverages. The wood is a great color and the bottle is sturdy. Easy to RI se out and the dispensing part works perfectly.
- LLolo71I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome addition to our bar
I purchased this for our home bar. We enjoy getting growlers from our favorite breweries in town and this is a perfect way to drink our beers. Its not only functional but also quite pleasing to look at and have out on display. This would make a great addition for all beer lovers. Its always out on the counter. Love the wood base and color. Easy to use too.